£25000 - £33900 per annum
8 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a mental health hospital in Warrington. The hospital provides support and care to male patients with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autism ensuring they receive high-quality care.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
About the role:
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
£25,000 - £33,900 working full time, plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**