Up to £32400 per annum
2 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a staff nurse to work within a specialist centre based in Langwith providing care and support to adult males with mental health requirements and personality disorders.
- As a qualified RMN/ RNLD nurse you will ensure our service users Male (Adults 18+) in our Rehabilitation facility receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- Relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- Commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
£32,400 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**Apply below with an up to date CV**