Up to £32400 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse RNLD RMN to work within a private hospital in Mansfield providing care and support to young men with mental illness.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN/ RNLD nurse you will ensure our service users Male (Adults 18+) in our Rehabilitation facility receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- Providing care for men with personality disorders and mental illness in a diverse service that promotes increased independence and community living.
- Empower and support people to reach their own unique goals as you learn about implementing five core zones of Work and Education, Interventions, Social Networks.
- The service operates 24/7. You will work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working 3 days one week, 4 days the next.
£32,400 working full time plus benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
*** If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below***