£25000 - £37000 per annum
8 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RNLD RMN to work within an LD & Autism supported living service based in Clipstone, Mansfield which provides care and support to adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Challenging Behaviours and Mental Health.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN/RNLD nurse - you will ensure our service users receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- We focus on enabling people to live a meaningful life as active members of the community through supporting their independent living skills.Requirements:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£25,000 - £37,000 working full time 3 or 4 shifts per week, extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below**