£25000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a staff nurse RMN RNLD to work within a mental health hospital based in Mansfield, Nottingham. The hospital has has apartment based settings, supporting for service users with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Challenging Behaviours and Mental Health.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN/RNLD nurse - you will ensure our service users receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£25,000 - £37,000 working full time 3 or days per week, benefits and career progression opportunities.
**if the role is of interest apply with an up to date CV**