£29000 - £34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse RNLD RMN to work within a specialist care centre in Warrington, Cheshire which provides care and support to adults with ASD, ABI & progressive neurological care.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
About the role:
- You will be providing specialised services for people with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI), progressive neurological conditions, Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC) and Deaf Mental Health problems, with a layout that enables you to deliver care within a low stimulus, spacious environment.
- You will work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure those in care are supported to make decisions and access the community.
- Skills are taught and support given to promote recovery and develop confidence in order for them to live a more independent life.
£25,000 - £33,965 working full time 42 hours (3 days 1 week and 4 the next) plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
** Apply below with an up to date CV to be considered for interview**