£29000 - £34000 per annum
5 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a staff nurse RMN RNLD to work within a low/medium secure hospital based in Wellington, Somerset.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN/RNLD nurse you will ensure patients with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- The unit is one of NHS England's pilot sites to test new approaches to delivering mental health care and works alongside local NHS trusts and private care providers in the South West.
- Experience of working in a similar setting
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
£29,000 - £34,000 working full time (3 shifts 1 week & 4 the next) plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
**Apply below with an up to date CV if this opportunity is of interest**