Atherton, Greater Manchester
£21900 - £37500 per annum
18 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist care centre based in Atherton providing mental health services to adults with varying levels of mental health requirements along with a PICU onsite.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN/RNLD nurse you will ensure male patients with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autism receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£21,900 - £37,500 depending on level of experience, working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**