Keighley, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £34500 per annum
14 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN RGN RNLD to work within a specialist care centre based in Steeton which provides care and support to adults with varying levels of mental health requirements.
About the role:
- Registered nurse RMN RGN RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
£25,000 - £34,500 working full time, plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**