£26000 - £34000 per annum
15 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a staff nurse RGN RMN RNLD to work within a specialist neurological care centre based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. The centre provides care and support to adults with ABI, spinal cord and other neurological illnesses.
About the role:
- You will be working alongside the clinical teams to care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries.
- You will deliver truly person-centred care where each individual is at the heart of everything you do, at this specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care service which boasts extensive facilities that cater for specific needs of the residents.
- Set in acres of stunning countryside on the outskirts of Daventry, the service is a grand manor house steeped in history with stunning views, excellent facilities and a tranquil setting.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£26,000 - £34,000 working full time, plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If the role is of interest please click apply with an up to date CV**