Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a superb opportunity for a registered staff nurse RMN RGN RNLD to work within a small 10 bed service based in Bury St Edmonds providing care and support to females with emerging or personality disorders.
- As a qualified RGN/RMN//RNLD - you will ensure mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£35,000 - £38,000 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression pathways.
***Apply below with an up to date CV if this opportunity is of interest***