£28000 - £33400 per annum
5 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist mental health service based in Cardiff providing care and support to adults in a low secure setting.
- To assist and support staff in the management of the ward and to ensure that in their absence, the effective management of the ward is maintained.
- As a Staff Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals.
- You will be central to providing high quality care within a locked, specialised mental health medium secure / low secure and rehabilitation and recovery setting.
- The patient group consists of Personality Disordered Learning Disability and Enduring Mental Illness.
- You will work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete appropriate competency development portfolio.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility
- Basic Literacy skills
- Basic Knowledge of general mental health issues
- Common sense approach to problem solving.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Some appreciation of Mental Health problems.
£28,000 - £33,400 working full time plus extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**