Up to £36160 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RGN RMN RNLD to work within a specialist care centre based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, working with adults with Progressive Neurological health conditions and long term care provision along with expert therapeutic interventions.
- Communicating effectively with residents, multi-disciplinary team, relatives and the care team.
- Understanding the conditions and physical, emotional and psychiatric needs of the residents and preparing, implementing and reviewing care plans as per the nursing process.
- Keeping accurate factual written accounts of care provided.
- Evaluating care and elevating concerns or changes in condition to the correct MDT member.
- Following the medication policy.
- Observing and following all policies relating to the Health and Safety policy statement.
- Overseeing shift allocation and ensuring the home is appropriately staffed.
- Supervision of Care Assistants, ancillary and support workers.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£36,160 working full time (3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next) plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**Apply below with an up to date CV so not to miss out on this exciting opportunity**