Leigh, Greater Manchester
Up to £35752 per annum
6 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RGN RMN RNLD working within a specialist care centre in Leigh, Gtr Manchester providing care and support to adults with mental illness, Huntingtons disease and brain injury/stroke. You will be working in one of 3 ten bed units onsite.
About the role:
- You will be a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin. Our teams are nurse led; therefore, you will have worked as part of a multi-disciplined team, communicating effectively to provide great quality individualistic care.
- Our registered nurses provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last: promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Assessing care needs and developing person-centred care plans
- Supervise team members, ensuring shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Administer, review and monitor service user medication
- Participate in the training of new care assistants and nurses
- Communicate with service users, families and other healthcare professionals
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential.
£35,752 working 3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next, extensive benefits and training with career progression opportunities.
***If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below***