Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £37128 per annum
4 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RGN RMN RNLD to work within a specialist care centre based in Hull. The centre provides care and support to adults with brain injuries and long-term neurological conditions, you will work in one of two 10 bed units onsite providing complex mental and physical health needs and brain injury or stroke.
About the role:
- With excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of the team where you can make can make the difference and every day better.
- We are looking for Registered Nurses to join the team.
- The successful candidates will have the ability to demonstrate their effective communication skills to ensure that personal centred care requirements are met to the highest standard.
- You will also hold a valid NMC pin.
- You will lead the care team during your shifts; you will make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care.
- Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
£37,128 working 42 hours per week (3 shifts 1 week and 4 the next) plus extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities
***If this opportunity and hours are of interest to you please click apply below with an up to date CV***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent