£39000 - £41000 per annum
15 days ago
i have a superb opportunity for a Ward Manager RMN RGN RNLD to work within a specialist hospital based in Hatfield which provides care and support to people 8-18 years with LD & Eating Disorders.
- Shifting/resourcing management in capacity of Senior Nurse on call Effective strategic resource management
- Leadership decisions within the context of Ward Manager Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations Ward Budget Management Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy Satisfactory completion of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies
- Demonstrating a clear application of a continuing professional development portfolio
- Clear application of hospital policies and procedures Facilitating delivery of practice and support supervision
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- Satisfactory completion of designated annual mandatory training
- Participating in and taking an active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching.
- To be successful in this role, you'll need RMN/RMNH/RNLD/RN/RNC Qualification Personal learning and development.
- Evidence based practice.Values based practice, Patient centred care, Team player.
- Leadership skills.Management of people skills, Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Disorder experience
- Experience within a leadership/management capacity.
- Experience of working in a CAMHS setting Relevant sufficient post registration experience, relevant experience in a similar environment, proven track record of leadership and management skills.
£39,000 - £41,000 working full time 37.5 hours per week, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
** If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV **