Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£25200 - £34500 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a superb opportunity for a staff nurse RMN RGN RNLD to work within a specialist centre in Guiseley providing care and support to adults of working age with varying levels of mental illness.
About the role:
- As a qualified RMN/RGN/RNLD nurse - either with experience or a preceptee - you will ensure people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice.
£25,200 - £34,500 working full time, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If the role is of interest please click apply below with an up to date cv**