Up to £34944 per annum
7 months ago
i have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist care centre in the South Liverpool area. The centre provides care and support to adults with LD, Epilepsy and other associated illnesses.
- To promote, monitor and implement standards for patient care within the ward/unit environment, evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
- Provide clinical leadership, positive role modelling to the ward team, ensuring effective communication across the multidisciplinary team, through supervision, mentoring and appraisal.
- Ensure all CPA and risk assessment and HONOS is an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
- Develop and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings.
- Ensure all staff and patient census data is completed efficiently and on time, and that patient data is recorded accurately on Medtrak, or similar database.
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve the quality of care provided.
£34,944 working 42 hours (3 shifts 1 week & 4 shifts the next) plus extensive benefits and career progression if required.
** If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**