£25000 - £35000 per annum
30 days ago
Vetro have a superb opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD at a purpose built neurological centre In Swindon for men and women over the age of 18 years, who have an acquired brain injury.
The centre has been designed specifically to support people who, because of their injury, have challenging and complex needs and require a neurobehavioral rehabilitation programme.
About the role:
As a qualified RMN or RNLD you will ensure that patients receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork.
No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, you will be given the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
Salary & Benefits:
- Annual salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience - The service operates 24/7. You will work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working 5 days shifts one week and 2 shifts the next.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**