Darlington, County Durham
Up to £28927 per annum
about 1 month ago
i have an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN to work within a mental health hospital based in Darlington providing care and support to adults with a range of complex care requirements.
- Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
- Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
- Support and supervise new or junior staff.
- Registered nurse RMN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- Striving to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
£28,927 working full time 3 shifts per week, plus extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**