NorthumberlandUp to £80,000
We are currently recruiting for a Superintendant Pharmacist to join a well-established service, to lead and continue to grow the service further.
The Superintendant Pharmacist will be responsible for the safety and governance of the hybrid pharmacy. The SI Pharmacist will also be responsible for the operational management of all medication distribution at the practice.
The pharmacy is part of a primary care service, based in Widdrington, Northumberland. The practice is a large modern dispensing practice, which also owns and runs a pharmacy for the benefit of all patients, ensuring all patients receive a high quality service.
Within the practice, there are ACT and PCN Clinical pharmacists.
- Overall management and supervision of all dispensing activities within the service, managing day to day operations within the services
- Ensure all dispensary services are safe and meet guidelines
- Clinical supervision and professional leadership to pharmacy and staff team within the service
- Assist with the recruitment, development and training of the staff team
- Work alongside other professionals, ensuring and maintaining profitability within the service
- Fulfill the statutory responsibilities as required by the GPhC, CQC, NHSE and the MHRA.
- Advise wider team of compliance surrounding the safe and secure handling and distribution
- Lead on audits and report findings
- Liaise with other primary care leaders, reporting monthly on details and operations within the service
- Up to £80,000
- Potential profit share options
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Monday - Friday
- MPharm degree, registered with GPhC
- Experience of working in primary care
- 3 years post qualification experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.