Up to £34,500
- Supervising Social Worker
- Joining OUTSTANDING, independent Fostering Agency
- Working with the organisation's residential teams, and directly with young people and carers
- Build rapport with children, carers, and other social care professionals
- Develop, support, supervise and advise Foster Carers
- Manage a caseload, working independently to ensure all targets are reached
- Ensure carers and children and well suited
- Write details reports and notes for each case
- Check-ins with carers and young people
- Complete all necessary forms, reports, and reviews to ensure all stakeholders are safeguarded
- Working across the northwest.
- Full-time permanent role
- £30,000 - £34,500
- Registered Social Worker with SWE
- Experience working with children nd young people
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.