£11.49 - £15.28 per hour, Benefits: Free mandatory online training, £500 Quarterly Golden Ticket Draw, Block Booking Options Available
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
We are currently recruiting Support Workers to work in a 3 supported living services. The services provide support to adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism(ASD).
Are you looking for flexibility in your working hours? Do you want to make a difference in vulnerable adults' lives? Are you compassionate and resilient? This could be the role for you!
- Enabling Independence
- Helping with food prep and cooking
- Providing High-Quality, Person Centred Support and Care
- Helping with Domestic Duties and cooking
- Beach Visits, Sports Activities, trips to the Cinema
- Supporting with trips into the community and local amenities
- Helping with finances and daily tasks
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience as a support worker within similar settings. You will have the opportunity for progression and comprehensive ongoing training.
Pay: £11.49 to £15.28 per hour (Holiday Pay Included)
Hours: Days/Nights/Sleep Ins , choose your own shifts and pattern.
- Free mandatory online training
- A chance to work with one of the country’s leading Mental Health Service Providers
- £500 Quarterly Golden Ticket Draw
- Worker of the month - with a chance to win £50 of vouchers
- Weekly Pay, Pension
- Right to work in the UK
- Previous experience working in a care setting
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding new opportunity , get in touch now !