£11.49 - £15.28 per hour, Benefits: Free mandatory online training, £500 Quarterly Golden Ticket Draw, Block Booking Options Available
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
*FULL OR PART TIME, TEMP to PERM*
*TRANSFERABLE CARE EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED*
I am actively seeking support workers/enablers to work at 2 Learning Disability services in Weston Super Mare with ongoing full time work.The service specialises in supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities and Autism. You will be working alongside a team of specialists and other mental health support workers, supporting one another to ensure the patient’s requirements and needs are met.
Job Type: Flexible or block booked on going work
Shifts: Variety of long or short days and sleep ins. You can choose which shifts and pattern will suit your lifestyle.
Pay: From £11.49 per hour to £15.28 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role and service:
Set in residential settings in central WSM, you will be supporting individuals in their daily life along with assisting in activities, some of which include:
- Day trips out to the town centre and cinema
- Meals out at restaurants and trips to local pubs
- Fun exercise sessions within the house
- Interactive Arts and Crafts sessions
- Movies and Games days
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month award
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Ideally 6 months of experience working in a care setting but any care related experience considered.
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.