£17000 - £17895 per annum
about 1 year ago
Up to £17,895 salary in the Thornbury area supporting independent high functioning adults with autism and mental health issues. You may be supporting individuals with a full social calendar, activities in the wider community and supporting within the residential setting with daily routines.
Hours: Full and Part time contracts (to be worked on a flexible rota)
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charities who support young people and adults with complex learning needs aged 18 - 65. Not only will you get a comprehensive induction, you will also get the opportunity to complete your QCF Level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care, fully funded!
Vetro Recruitment are working in partnership with the charity to recruit a number of support workers to join their passionate and inspirational team.
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.