I have a great opportunity for a Support Worker to join a nationwide organisation. You will be working within a service that supports and cares for young adults aged 16-25 that have either learning disabilities, mental health needs, attachment disorders and challenging behaviours.
The service is based in Sheffield and is made up of a specialist college and a number of residential homes, supporting up to 3 young adults. You will work across both settings.
Shifts and Pay
- £16,000 - £18500, plus £74 per sleep
- 35 hours a week, on average 2 sleeps a week in addition
- Shifts made up off 1 day at the specialist college, evening and weekend shifts at the residential home
- Can be flexible.
- Support and care for young adults with a variety of complex needs
- Support at a residential home and specialist college
- Ensure all young people are therapeutically supported.
- Enabling young people, making them as independent and self confident as possible.
- Support young people with a variety of activities, learning-based and leisure activities too
- Ensure all young people are safely cared and supported for
- Build positive relationships
- Assist with day to day life and prepare them for moving into adulthood
- Plan and participate in activties
- Assist with college work
- Experience working with children in residential care is desirable
- Experience working with learning disabilities is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 is desirable
- Support Worker experience is essential
- Drivers are desirable.
If interested, click apply!!
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.