I am looking for PASSIONATE and COURAGEOUS individuals who want to learn and develop their skills through experience and have the ability to INSPIRE the people they support to make informed decisions and lead the very best lives possible. This is a role that is incredibly rewarding and no 2 days are ever the same!!
I am recruiting for a number of support workers to join one of the UK’s leading charities to transform the lives of young people and adults with complex learning needs. Not only will you get a comprehensive induction, but you will also get the opportunity to complete your QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care, fully funded!
Salary: £17,142 Contract: Permanent
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Nights - 10PM - 7AM on a rolling rota to include weekends
Location: Burnham-on-Sea (TA8 postcode)
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry-leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practise and professional support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
As a support worker, you will be expected to work in the home to support all aspects of the daily lives of the individuals. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties.
The successful candidates will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem-solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!!
If you are already a support worker looking for a new challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside a team of care professionals who really care about enhancing the lives of the people they support.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to adults with learning difficulties? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.