£8.00 to £10.00
5 months ago
Are you a Support Worker who wants to make a real difference to the lives of young people who require additional support?
- Pay: £8.00 – £10.09 per hour - Weekly pay
- Shift patterns are covering days and nights
- Ongoing: ADHOC cover
- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
This organisation is a detached home, located in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area supporting children and young people up to the age of 17. The service currently supports 4 young people in a residential setting. The young people have emotional behavioural difficulties and behaviours that challenge. The local community where the home is situated has an array of facilities for the young people to access including: leisure facilities with swimming, gymnasium, indoor sports hall for football, and spa facilities.
As a Children’s Residential Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- To support the young people in their day-to-day living
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and provide emotional and physical support when needed.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals.
- Experience as a Support Worker with young people is desirable.
- Car driver is preferable due to the location of the service.
- Be open and approachable person
- Have the ability to build good relationships with service users, staff and outside professionals
- A DBS on the online update service would be desirable
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training
- Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.