£10.42 per hour
02921 660 880
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Are you an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to take on a new exciting role?
About the role
Our client specialises in providing support to adults aged 18 and over with autistic spectrum disorder, learning difficulties, brain injuries and mental health. They also offer support to elderly people who require residential and dementia care. Their main purpose is to create a real and lasting difference to the lives of everyone they support by helping each patient live a fulfilled life.
You will be working alongside a team of experienced support workers and will adhere to the needs of each patient by following their personalised care plan.
Whether it’s supporting patients in one of the fully refurbished residential homes or in supported living unit’s, the clients pride themselves on delivering the highest quality care possible to every patient regardless of age or presumed ability.
Each week we require you to provide us with your availability to work, we will then offer you shifts that fit in with your availability. We have an outstanding amount of work available at the moment, with part time and full time hours available.
The ideal Applicant
We are looking for highly motivated and resilient individuals to come and join our team of support workers. Experience is not mandatory as we can provide you with full training but it is desirable. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role within the care sector where you can really help make a difference to people's lives then this is the job for you!
Location: Radstock, Somerset
Job Type: Flexible on going work
Shifts: Full time and part time work available. Day shifts and night shifts available.
Pay: Pay rate - £10.42 hourly (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Supporting clients within the supported living units and residential homes
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Supporting service users with social activities and day groups
- Helping with general housekeeping
- Encouraging independence
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- A comprehensive induction training programme
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
- Holiday Pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- On going training
- 24 hour support line from vetro nursing
- Valid DBS uploaded on the update system. (DBS forms can be purchased through our online application)
- Right to work in the UK
- Complete the company's mandatory online training courses if you do not have a current certificate for them. These are free of charge to you.
What will you bring to the role?
As a support worker you will need to be caring, empathetic and enthusiastic. You will be comfortable working with challenging behaviours and supporting vulnerable adults to engage in different activities in the community.
What happens next?
If this position sounds of interest and you think you have what it takes to be an excellent Support Worker then we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.