£8.77 - £13.00 per annum + enhancements for bank holidays,
3 months ago
As a support worker you will be expected to work in the home to support in all aspects of the daily lives of the individuals. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties. You may have a personal connection, a quite simply a desire to work with or real life experiences working with autistic people. You might not have lots of experience yet, but if you are willing to make a difference to the lives of autistic people, this could be the career for you!
The successful candidates will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
Are you an experienced Support Worker who wants to make a difference in the lives of Adults with Learning Disabilities?
Are you looking for a role where you can work a variety of shifts each week that you are in control of?
Are you looking to work within a growing company who can offer you the option of progression and long term career development?
Salary: £8.77 / hour. (Holiday pay included)
Generous enhancements for Bank holidays.
Hours: flexible, adhoc hours. Full time and Part time hours initially
Location: Central Portsmouth
The organisation believes in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs to lead ordinary lives in their local communities. They pride themselves in helping people with learning disabilities and autism to have a louder voice and control in their lives.
Our clients work closely with the vulnerable adults, their parents, carers and professionals to complete and deliver tailored care plans to ensure each service user reaches their full potential.
Main duties within our Support Worker vacancies:
- Supporting clients within the residential home
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Supporting clients within day groups and social activities
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Encouraging client's independence
- Helping with general housekeeping
- Weekly payroll
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated consultant
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- 24-hour access to online training