Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference in the lives of these people?
Working with one of the largest adult care providers, our Support Workers will be required to provide care and support to residents with Autism ( ASD ) and other Learning Disabilities.
The service home provides 24 hour care and support for patients in supported living until. Support is tailored to each individual and can include therapeutic or educational activities and the team are passionate about improving the health, happiness and well-being of the people they support.
Immediate starts available!
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 8AM - 8PM / 8PM - 8AM / 24 hour shifts - long term bookings available - Minimum of 3 months
- Pay: £10.53 per hour including holiday pay
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with dignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.