Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference to the lives of others?
About the Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to pursue a career within the care sector. We offer homely accommodation and support to adults with autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each patient has the opportunity to make their own choices and develop at their own pace.
If you are looking to further your knowledge and career within the care sector then this could be the perfect opportunity! We are ideally looking for individuals who are flexible to work weekends when needed and can work a variety of shifts. We will provide you with all mandatory training plus any additional training courses relevant to your role.
- Location: Highbridge
- Job Type: Flexible on agency work, immediate starts and block bookings available, opportunity to be taken on permanently
- Shifts: 08:00-22:00, 08:00-12:00, 08:00-14:00, 10:00-22:00
- Pay: £10.53 per hour including holiday pay
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
- DBS certificate on the update service (we can assist you with this if you don’t already have one)
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar role
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.