*FULL OR PART TIME*
*TRANSFERABLE CARE EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED*
I am actively seeking 3 support workers to work at an Autism and Learning Disability service in central Poole, Dorset with ongoing full time work.The service specialises in supporting individuals with Autism and Learning Disabilities. You will be working alongside a team of specialists and other mental health support workers, supporting one another to ensure the patient’s requirements and needs are met.
Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Flexible or block booked on going work
Shifts: 8am to 8pm Days , 19:45 to 8:15 Night.
Pay: From £11.49 per hour to £11.94 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role and service:
Set in a beautiful house with a large spacious garden with a summerhouse and substantial vegetable plot. The house has a spacious lounge/activity room, sensory room, IT room and 2 kitchens. You will be supporting individuals in their daily life along with assisting in activities, some of which include:
- Day trips out to the town centre, cinema and bowling in their own minibus.
- Meals out at restaurants and trips to local pubs
- Fun exercise sessions within the house
- Interactive Arts and Crafts sessions
- Movies and Games days
- Bathing, Cooking and food prep
- Some personal care
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month award
- Entry into our Quarterly Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Ideally 6 months of experience working in a care setting but any care related experience considered.
- Buccal Midazolam experience and training
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.