Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference in the lives of these people?
About the role:
Working with one of the largest adult care providers, our Support Workers will be required to provide care and support to residents with Autism ( ASD ) and other Learning Disabilities.
The service home provides 24 hour care and support for patients in supported living units and for patients living in residential care. Support is tailored to each individual and can include therapeutic or educational activities and the team are passionate about improving the health, happiness and well-being of the people they support.
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with dignity, compassion, and honesty.
This is a very challenging yet equally rewarding role, we are looking for people who are hard working, extremely resilient and have a real passion for supporting others. The people we care for can display quite challenging behaviour at times, therefore we provide all our staff with our PBM (Positive behaviour management training.) The ideal applicant MUST have at least 10 months experience within a similar role. Due to the location of the service applicants that can drive are desirable but not essential.
Immediate starts available!
We are looking for people who are available to start immediately. We have a substantial amount of work available at the moment with days and nights available. If you meet all the requirements and are looking for an exciting new role where no day is the same then apply now!
- Location: Forest of Dean
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 07:00-14:00 or 14:00-22:00 or 22:00-07:00
- Pay: £10.53 per hour including holiday pay
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 10 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.