Supporting young people in a homely environment can enable them to develop socially, emotionally, and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for. The role can be challenging but incredibly rewarding! You will be committed, to engage, encourage, and mentor the young people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
Getting paid to have fun!! Play games, spend time outdoors and be active!
We have an AMAZING opportunity for a senior Children’s Residential Support Workers to join a FANTASTIC Children’s Residential Service in Nottingham supporting young people between the ages of 7-18 with Complex needs.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
- Salary: £20,500 - £21,500 (sleep allowance included)
- Location: Nottingham
- Hours: Full time 40 hours (7-10 sleep ins a month)
- Shift pattern: 6 weeks in advance
You will be joining a growing care team as a Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker. This role is offered on a full-time basis, inclusive of sleep-ins. You will receive an in-depth induction and training programme upon joining this Children’s Residential Service, and your duties will include:
- Getting paid to play computer games and go to theme parks!!!
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Encouraging young people to participate in activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age.
- You will provide support for the children and young people in the home to promote their independence and well-being whilst providing a therapeutic care environment.
- Ensuring the safety of the young people and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the individual’s care plan, guidelines, reward system, and preferred method of communication.
- Passionate team Leader/Senior support worker
- Must be someone who wants to make a difference in young people's lives
- Sense of humour
- Someone who will prioritise children in a small family residential setting
- QCF Level 3 Children's residential care or equivalent Health and social care qualification
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.