Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference to the lives of others?
We have a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to pursue a career within the care sector. The service is one of the UK’s leading centres for the treatment of individuals, families and couples facing a wide range of psychiatric conditions.
The service is made up of 8 wards in total; 4 adult acute wards, 1 addictions ward, 1 eating disorder ward and 2 rehab wards.
Due to the nature of the role it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 2 day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
About the Role:
As a support worker you will be involved in the personal care and meeting the psychological needs of a diverse group of people.
- Location: Bristol
- Job Type: Flexible agency work, immediate starts available
- Shifts: Day shifts 08:00-16:00 or 08:00-22:00 or 08:00-12:00
- Pay: £11.20 per hour including holiday pay
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- DBS certificate on the update service (we can assist you with this if you don’t already have one)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.