Do you want a role where you will make an impact and enrich the lives of the patients you care for within a brand new hospital ward?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established private rehabilitation clinic as a Health care Assistant in Bristol on a full time basis.
We are seeking driven and motivated individuals to come and join our team. The service offers an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
About the role:
You will be providing support to patients who have learning disabilities, Acquired brain injury (ABI), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Mental Health conditions. Although experience is desirable full training will be provided should you not have experience in one of these areas.
The patients you will be supporting will be between the ages of 19 - 40 years, you will be required to meet with patients to assess their engagement levels and help ensure risk assessments are up to date to promote their safety.
Location: Bristol, BS10 7DP
Job Type: Immediate start, full time, ongoing with the possibility of being taken on permanently
Shifts: 7:30AM until 8PM and/or 7:30PM until 8AM
Pay: £12.27 for days and £12.71 for nights per hour inclusive of holiday entitlement
The patients within your care can display high levels of challenging behaviours that some people may find distressing.
Due to this, all staff members are required to have valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA. If you do not have the required training, it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 2 day PMVA training course.
This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training ( TMVA )
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay, contributed pension
- Free Uniform
- Valid DBS uploaded on the update system. (DBS forms can be purchased through our online application)
- PMVA / TMVA / MAPA trained (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
- Complete the company's mandatory online training courses if you do not have a current certificate for them. These are free of charge to you.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.