We are actively seeking Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential service. The service supports both men and women who have come from a variety of backgrounds including their own homes, hospitals, hostels and other residential services. Some individuals will be subject to the Mental Health Act 2007 relating to discharge, aftercare and supervision.
Supporting people with mental health needs, autistic spectrum conditions, learning disabilities and acquired brain injury, including those with a forensic history. You will work alongside a team of support workers to deliver a high level of step down care within a clinical care pathway treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
***Immediate starts available***
- Location: Cardiff
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:00AM until 7.30PM / 9.30AM until 6.PM / 7:00PM until 7.30AM
- Pay: £9.77 per hour (including holiday pay)
This is a unique opportunity to work within an environment that offers personal recovery to residents with multiple complex needs. The role would suit anyone coming from any support background including mental health facilities, secure settings, Brain injury services and Learning disability settings. You will provide supportive care to all service users in equal partnership, not making them passive recipients of care by completing their tasks for them but supporting them in their day to day duties and encouraging their independence. There is also no personal care required for any of the service users.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training (TMVA, PMVA & PBM)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Care
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of experience working in a Support role setting
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Click the link below to see more about our company:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.