Vetro Recruitment, South West are actively seeking experienced support workers to work at our clients residential service in Bath. Our client supports individuals that are deaf and have additional complex needs, including physical and learning disabilities. Our clients focus is on enabling the people they support to be as independent as possible through various communication techniques and therapy.
Job Type: Flexible on going work
Shifts: Day Shifts
Pay: From £11.02 per hour to £12.05 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role
You will be providing therapeutic care and support to patients, treating each person with dignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Free online training and subsidised B.I.L.D. accredited TMVA/PMVA training.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform where required
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- TMVA / PMVA trained and advantage but not essential (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.