Now is your chance to step up as a Support Worker to work and assist in the support of young people to achieve their dreams and also prepare them for their futures to fly the nest and have their own supported accommodation in the community!
Experience with Autistic people would be a massive advantage. If you don't have the experience needed, don't panic Full Training is provided to give you the knowledge and skills that you will need.
Hourly rate: £10 (Enhanced overtime at £10.50 an hour)
Annual salary £19,240 - £21,840 (Depending on experience & qualifications)
Hours: 37hours per week
seven-day rota, and would include some weekends and bank holidays.
- Industry-leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practice and professional support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailer.
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
The successful candidates will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem-solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
If you are already a support worker looking for a new challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside a team of care professionals who really care about enhancing the lives of the people they support.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to adults with learning difficulties? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.