Do you want a role where you will make an impact and enrich the lives of the people you support?
We are seeking Support Workers to provide care and support to men and women with learning difficulties, challenging behaviours and ASD, some of whom may have physical impairments, within a 9 bedded home based in Bristol.
The service provide 24 hour social care and support with a synthesis of positive behavioural support and a sensory integration approach. You will be required to support the residents with every day tasks such as cooking, shopping, cleaning, enabling them to live as independently as possible and assist them with activities in the community along with days out.
Job Type: Immediate start, flexible shifts, full and part time available, ongoing
Shifts: Days 08:00-20:00 or nights 20:00-08:00
Pay: £10.42 per hour inclusive of holiday entitlement
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free Uniform
- Valid DBS uploaded on the update system. (DBS forms can be purchased through our online application)
- Right to work in the UK
- Complete the company's mandatory online training courses if you do not have a current certificate for them. These are free of charge to you.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.