We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential home in Caerleon. The service supports both men and women who have Autism.
Supporting people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver the best possible care and support. You will help the residents achieve their independence and their own personal goals.
***Immediate starts available***
- Location: Caerleon
- Job Type: Full Time
- Shifts: 7:00AM until 2PM / 2PM until 10PM / 8AM until 8PM
- Pay: £10.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
This is a great opportunity to work within an environment that helps Autisic adults to integrate back into their communities and develop their home making skills. The role would suit anyone coming from any support background including mental health facilities, Brain injury services and Learning disability settings.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training (TMVA, PMVA & PBM)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Care
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of experience working in a Support role setting
- Right to work in the UK
- PBM (Positive behavioural Support) is mandatory for this role. However we have training courses available.
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Click the link below to see more about our company:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.