- Support Worker role within the Southport area
- Supporting the development and empowerment of the young person
- Looking after children and young people with specific learning difficulties and Autism
- Working within CQC rated residential homes
- Providing compassionate care to young people
- Focused on making positive changes and empowering young people
- 3 bedded house
- Residential and respite care
- Bespoke to support young people with autism and complex learning needs
- Young people aged 16-25
- £9- £10 per hour (depending on experience)
- 7:30-16:00 and 15:30-22:00
- Waking night shifts are available
- Full time, permanent position.
- Personal care (when required)
- Assisting and managing care plans
- The ability to work alongside other team members and the child's family
- Enhancing the development and well-being of the young people you work with
- Providing the highest standard of care at all times
- Meeting CQC regulations and ensuring that any safeguarding issues are reported and dealt with
- Assisting within the home, specialist school and community
- Identify and support individualities within each individual, remembering that each individual has different needs
- Medical distribution
- Previous paid/ personal experience within a support worker role
- Understanding of Autism and other learning needs
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.