£7.83 - £8.30 per hour
2 months ago
Support Workers: Vetro Recruitment have opportunities for a number of Support Workers to join a growing, ambitious Charity that provide high quality person centred tailored care and support to Adults with Learning Disabilities, based in a 5 bedded service supported living serivce, in the PR1 area of Preston.
We are looking for support workers for day hours (early and late shifts 8am - 4pm and 4pm - 10pm) on a 4 week rolling rota.
Pay for the role is £7.80 per hour, increasing once you pass your probation.
- You should build respectful relationships with the people being supported
- You will support people with their personal and intimate care as required. This includes bathing, showering, dressing and assistance with eating and drinking
- You will implement Support Plan procedures, and involve the people we support in planning and reviewing how their support is helping them achieve the outcomes they want in life
- You will assist the people we support to shop for things they wish to buy including their clothes and food, and to prepare meals
- You will administer medication safely according to procedures
- You will support people to attend medical appointments
Essential Medical care courses (where required).
28 days paid holidays(including bank holidays) given in the first year, rising to 33 days in the second year
Guaranteed Contracted Hours + Paid Over Time
Travel time and mileage paid between sites
A Full two weeks paid Induction & Shadowing & training
Excellent employee support and benefits
Child care vouchers
DBS paid for
QCF Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care supported
Career progression and personal development opportunities
Full-time, part-time and relief/bank applications considered
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone