£11.09 per hour
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a bespoke specialist autism service for up to seven individuals with autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex needs aged 18 years and over. Set in the countryside in the Pontypool area, there is a homely relaxed environment, with several en-suite bedrooms, and studio flats and independent apartments. The service offers progression through a care pathway enabling service users to live as independently as possible.
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Pontypool
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 8PM / 7:30PM - 8AM
- Pay: £11.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients with autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex needs which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty. You will be helping with their Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible. You will have the support of a team of multi-professionals.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.