£11.88 - £13.28 per hour, Benefits: Free mandatory online training, £500 Quarterly Golden Ticket Draw,
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
*FULL OR PART TIME*
*TRANSFERABLE CARE EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED*
Are you relatively new to care or an experienced carer?. Are you looking for a change of direction?. Do you have a desire to make a difference to the quality of someone’s life?. Are you enthusiastic, resilient and driven to want to help these individuals?. If the answer is yes then please read on.
Vetro Recruitment, South West are actively seeking 2 experienced support workers to work at one of our clients residential service in Somerset. It is a residential specialist ASC service, providing support for adults aged 18-35 with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions and complex needs including behaviours that might challenge.
Job Type: Flexible on going work
Shifts: Variety of shifts, day and night
Pay: £11.88 to £13.28 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the service:
The setting is a semi detached property with 4 individual bedrooms, as well as communal areas for people to socialise including a dining room, kitchen and lounge. The service also has a sensory room and a garden..
About the role:
- Planning and engaging in activities
- Make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Prompting and/or supporting personal care
- Supporting people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Free online training and subsidised B.I.L.D. accredited TMVA/PMVA training.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from a member of the Vetro nursing team.
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Quarterly Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform where required
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- In date PMVA/PBM/PBS certificate an advantage but not essential (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.