*FULL OR PART TIME, TEMPO to PERM*
*TRANSFERABLE CARE EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED*
Do you have a desire to make a difference to the quality of someone’s life?. Are you interested in supporting people with Mental Health Conditions, helping them lead a more fulfilled and independent life?. Are you enthusiastic, resilient and driven to want to help these individuals?. If the answer is yes then please read on.
We are actively seeking flexible Mental Health Support Workers to work within a private mental health service based in Exeter. The service provides an emergency admissions and rehabilitation service to females experiencing acute episodes of mental illness. This purpose built location aims to provide person-centred care and treatment, focused on recovery, to allow people to return home as quickly as possible.
The patients within your care can display high levels of challenging behaviours that some people may find distressing. Due to this, all staff members are required to have valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA.
Job Type: Flexible temporary ongoing shifts - days and nights available
Pay: Day shifts £11.77 night shifts £12.33 hourly (inclusive of holiday entitlement)
About the role:
Your role will involve providing specialist care to adults (18+) who have mental health issues to promote recovery and enable them to acquire the skills needed to manage their mental health. You will be required to meet with patients to assess their engagement levels and help ensure risk assessments are up to date to promote their safety.
- Entry into our Quarterly Golden Ticket to win £500
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training ( TMVA )
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay, contributed pension
- Free Uniform where required
- Valid DBS uploaded on the update system. (DBS forms can be purchased through our online application)
- PMVA / TMVA / MAPA trained (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
- Proof of chioldhood immunisations is essential
- Complete the company's mandatory online training courses if you do not have a current certificate for them. These are free of charge to you.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.