*FULL OR PART TIME, TEMPO to PERM*
*TRANSFERABLE CARE EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED*
I am actively seeking 3 support workers to work at a Mental Health service in central Lydney, Forest of Dean with ongoing full time temp to perm work.The service specialises in supporting individuals with Mental Illness and you will be working alongside a team of specialists and other mental health support workers, supporting one another to ensure the patient’s requirements and needs are met.
Job Type: Flexible or full time, block booked on going work
Shifts: 7.30am to 21.30pm Days , Sleep ins and Nights. You can choose which shifts and pattern will suit your lifestyle.
Pay: From £11.49 to £15.28per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role and service:
Set in a modern four bedroom detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Forest Dean. The service boasts a lounge, dining room, kitchen and a tranquil large secluded garden offering a relaxing atmosphere and a quiet retreat. You will be supporting individuals in their daily life along with assisting in activities, some of which include:
- Day trips out to the town centre and cinema via their own transport.
- Meals out at restaurants and trips to local pubs
- Fun exercise sessions within the house
- Interactive Arts and Crafts sessions
- Helping with cooking , cleaning and laundry(mainly prompting)
- Movies and Games days
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month award
- Entry into our quarterly Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Ideally 6 months of experience working in a care setting but any care related experience considered.
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.