Up to £8.50 per hour + Sleep in duties paid at extra
5 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are seeking full time Support Workers for a vacancy in Gosport- Hampshire.
This is an exciting position for someone that is looking to enhance the lives of vulnerable adults.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience within the Health and Social Care Sector
- Car driver - Essential
- Working with adults with physical disabilities, learning difficulties and autism.
- Working across 2 supported living units both in Gosport
- Working on a shift rota, to include 1 sleep in per week, long days or mid shifts required, every other weekend work.
- Working 37.5 hours per week.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily lives including emotional and physical support, meal preparations, personal hygiene, accessing the community
Who we are looking for:
You will need to be flexible in your working approach to adapt to the needs of the individuals in your care, be able to assist with meal preparation, daily living tasks, medication assistance and all aspects of personal, social and emotional care. You will have a willing attitude and be able to work as part of a team to encourage and support the service users in order for them to lead ordinary lives in their local communities.
The organisations we are recruit for in Gosport pride themselves on helping those within their service to have a louder voice and control in their lives.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.