*FULL OR PART TIME, TEMP to PERM*
*TRANSFERABLE CARE EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED*
I am actively seeking 2 support workers to work at a learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour service in Weston-Super-Mare with ongoing full time work.The service specialises in supporting individuals with LD, ASD and you will be working alongside a team of specialists and other mental health support workers, supporting one another to ensure the patient’s requirements and needs are met.
Job Type: Flexible or full time, block booked on going work
Shifts: Various Days , Sleep ins and Nights. You can choose which shifts and pattern will suit your lifestyle.
Pay: From £11.49 to £15.28 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role and service:
The service is situated on the edge of Weston-super-Mare. It is a short walk away from the woods that lead to the beach and a short bus ride to the town of Weston Super Mare. The building comprises of:
- 12 bedrooms
- 2 self-contained flats providing a pathway to supported living
- An art room
- 2 large day rooms where people like to relax, listen to music or watch television
- A dining room for eating cooked meals
- A vegetable garden, large lawn area and small terraced gardens
- Access to a private park
You will be supporting individuals in their daily life along with assisting in activities, some of which include:
- Day trips out to the town centre and cinema via their own transport.
- Meals out at restaurants and trips to local pubs
- Fun exercise sessions within the house
- Interactive Arts and Crafts sessions
- Helping with cooking , cleaning and laundry(mainly prompting)
- Movies and Games days
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month award
- Entry into our quarterly Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Ideally 6 months of experience working in a care setting but any care related experience considered.
- Right to work in the UK
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member from the Vetro team will be in touch.
Take a look at our about us video by clicking on the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.